Monday, February 15, 2010

The usual

So! The usual.

Some work in the UCD's paper, some fighting with the health insurance ... hehehehehe

By parts.

Fernanda called the insurance, who asked us to write the story and send them ... germans love paper ... poor trees. I'm also rushing anything that has to do with this insurance to get rid of it asap. Also stating a formal complain at Mawista and, in case they insist on being dishonest with those bills or any of the other bill I'm sending, getting a lawyer.

As I say, researchers coming to Germany, Mawista now works with Mondial Assistance, RUN FROM THEM! Sorry for Mawista, nice and good company, but with bad friends.

Reading the UCD's paper, putting my comments. Today starts the part of putting them into the file (can't correct a paper on the screen), arranging bibliography and fixing figures.

Last section of physiotherapy also. At the end of the day my good friend Miguel Verdugo (MPE) needed help. He was leaving his flat and going to Chile to observe. When he's back, he'll go to a new flat. Bad combination, work trip with removal ... helped him with the "removal". Got a huge and heavy bag ... my 5 weeks of physiotherapy got lost hehehehehe Miguel, I'm gonna kill you when you're back hehehehehe

Mostly that!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home