Tuesday, February 16, 2010

700!

Post 700! It's a lot of posting :-)

Hope I had better science to post today.

The day could be summarized as "it never ends".

Reading the UCDs paper. Finish my "on paper" modifications and comments, now gotta implement them organizing some stuff on the text and then write some new text.

My back aches a bit, so no training.

Gave back Miguel's flat.

Up to now, all as it should.

Also received some important documents from a friend in the USA. The absurd part is that DHL delivered the envelope WET! Yep! Not humid, not a bit wet, REALLY WET!

The more absurd was the delivery guy that said the only thing he could do would be take it back, repack it and bring it again (I don't need a dry pack, a need a dry content), and when I got the envelope and noticed that it was actually WET, and asked "but that happened now!", he looked at me and said "yes! you better open it quickly to try to save the content" as he turned around and went away.

Tried to call DHL and the phone that is on the webpage gives a message something like number unreachable and the e-mail I've send, not even an automatic reply "we received your message". To this I might say "welcome to Germany, the land of (bad)service".

The documents got in one piece, but heavily tainted by the water. Not the most desirable quality to important papers for the government.

Going to the post to complain tomorrow ... it was CLOSED today. Carnival ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home