Friday, May 25, 2007

Part science, part computer stuff

Yesterday I managed to do some science at night. Which I finished today with a k-corrected version of the magnitudes and a final table produced for one more cluster. NEXT coming ...

About computer stuff, today I was suppose to print all forms, have all the invoices and get all the signatures. Not that simple. The uni has this agreement with DELL, but I found out at the last minute that this webpage gives the prices without taxes ... pretty clear for a native German, but not for me ... also appears a delivery fee (also unexpected ...).

Whatever ... done, let's see on tuesday how it goes (monday is a holiday).

Long weekend of science and rest!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei... tudo bem ? Tenho uma amiga brasileira que vai para sua cidade nesse final de semana. De uma olhada no blog dela:

http://merciabcs.loginstyle.com/

beijos,
Lys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home